lördag 24 december 2011

Happy Hollidays

Today we celebrate christmas in Sweden and I can imagine what a big relief it most be for every parent that has struggle with this stressful time. When the christmas gifts have been opened and when the hole family have watched Donald Duck at 3pm. I want to wish you all a merry christmas and I do it with a poem.


My Christmas wish for you, my friend
Is not a simple one
For I wish you hope and joy and peace
Days filled with warmth and sun
I wish you love and friendship too
Throughout the coming year
Lots of laughter and happiness
To fill your world with cheer

"Merry Christmas to you all" 




Don't forget.....!!!!!!


One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.  Don't clean it up too quickly


/ Mr A

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar